General Election: NOVEMBER 3, 2020 !!!!! A Day that will go down in history. Save Our Democracy.
- Polls are open on election day from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Last day to register to vote: October 19, 2020
- The deadline to register to vote is now 15 days prior to an election, rather than 30 days.
- The last day to request a MAIL-IN or civilian absentee Ballot is October 27, 2020
MAKE YOUR PLAN TO VOTE!
There are three flexible ways for you to vote in Pennsylvania—by mail, early in-person, or at a polling place on Election Day. Find out everything you need to know about each easy and convenient option, and make an early plan to vote this fall.
Your resource for voting in Bucks County: www.bucksdemocrats.org/be-a-voter/
Everything about Vote by Mail: www.bucksdemocrats.org/vote-by-mail
Option A. Return In Person to the Board of Elections. You can only return your own ballot. Here are the three Board of Elections locations, open from M-F (8:00am-4:30pm):
- Doylestown: 55 E. Court St, Doylestown | 215-348-6154
- Levittown: 7321 New Falls Rd, Levittown (Open Oct. 5)| 267-580-3500
- Quakertown: 261 California Rd, Quakertown (Open Oct. 5)| 215-529-7250
Option B. By mail if there’s time for it to arrive by Nov. 3rd. We recommend doing this before Oct. 19 to be sure it arrives on time.
Option C. At the polls on Nov. 3rd. As a last resort you can bring your ballot to the polls on Election Day and the Judge of Elections will void your ballot and allow you to vote on the machines. You will need both envelopes in order to take advantage of this option.
Track Your Ballot. You can track your ballot to see when it is received at the Board of Elections
Voting Early In-Person
Starting soon, through October 27th at 5:00 PM, you can vote early by going to your county elections office in person, requesting a ballot, completing it, and handing it back on the spot!
Voting On Election Day
Polls will be open 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Tuesday, November 3rd. Be sure to confirm your voter registration and polling location by October 19th as you make your plan to vote on Election Day!